Managing meetings & getting others to talk
- Techniques to guarantee that essential agenda issues are covered - at every meeting. Use the Agenda as a management tool.
- Dialogue management skills to assure no one person overwhelms the meeting. Enabling dialogue - preventing monologues
- Techniques for time management: controlling the clock, always end on time, aim to end early
- In large events in front of 100s of people, be comfortable and effective during Q&A sessions
- Interrupting, politely and credibly, those very long questions & very long answers from audience
- Transforming your video conferences with presentation techniques designed for the up-close-and-personal video camera. Q&A skills allowing attendees 1000s of miles away to feel they are active participants via video. Not passive "hostages" to the event or the technology
For information about our Facilitation Workshops, click here